With criteria such as the low number of coronavirus cases, vaccination rates and the protective measures taken by the authorities
Three Greek beaches are included in the list of the best European destinations with the 13 safest in Europe for this summer. Criteria such as the low number of coronavirus cases, vaccination rates and the protection measures taken by the authorities in each destination were used to compile the list.
"These places were also selected based on the presence of a wide offer in private villas, tourist apartments and small or medium-sized hotels with specific health protocols and commitments for the safety of travelers, such as cleaning and disinfecting the rooms after every stay and respect for the rules of social distancing ", says EBD, a website for the promotion of tourism in Europe.
The beaches have been selected among the destinations that do not require mandatory quarantine on arrival for those who have a negative test, offer bars and restaurants open late or without night curfew, have wide beaches and recognize the vaccination certificate without requiring further test.
"For your safety and that of the most vulnerable, we encourage you to schedule your vaccination before going on vacation," EBD said. "If you don't want to do numerous tests, choose destinations that recognize the vaccination certificate, such as Malta, Greece and Madeira," he added.
Next, the best European destinations include in the list of the safest beaches Egremni of Lefkada, Monolithi of Preveza and Halikouna of Corfu.
The complete list of the 13 safest beaches in Europe, according to European Best Destinations, is as follows:
1. Ghadira Bay, Mellieha, Malta.
2. Porto Santo beach, Porto Santo (Madeira), Portugal.
3. Ir-Ramla Beach, Gozo, Malta.
4. Praia Nova, Porches, Lagoa, Algarve, Portugal.
5. Egremni, Lefkada, Greece
6. Riviera Beach, Ghajn Tuffieha, Mellieha, Malta.
7. Las Teresitas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Tenerife, Spain.
8. Praia Grande, Ferragudo, Lagoa, Algarve, Portugal.
9. Ribeira Grande beach, São Miguel (Azores), Portugal.
10. Monilithi, Preveza, Greece.
11. Gold Coast, Cyprus.
12. Puerto de Tazacorte beach, La Palma (Canary Islands), Spain.
13. Halikounas, Corfu, Greece.
This is what Aroma Lefkadas reported